Journal is bugged: Can't read found journal pages and vista images are also bugged.

Moilanen

The title says it all. Can't read found journal pages  from the journal page because they are not there. Vista images are also bugged, those show as black on the list. Is it just me or is this a common issue after the latest big update? On this run had a again the vista bug on Forlorn Muskeg. Can't find the official vista spot because it's bugged.

Steam version on WIN 10.

On 1/14/2023 at 3:17 PM, Moilanen said:

The title says it all. Can't read found journal pages  from the journal page because they are not there. Vista images are also bugged, those show as black on the list. Is it just me or is this a common issue after the latest big update? On this run had a again the vista bug on Forlorn Muskeg. Can't find the official vista spot because it's bugged.

Steam version on WIN 10.

Thank you for reaching out. This does not appear to be a widespread issue, but we are happy to offer a couple of suggestions to resolve the issue. If possible, can you please start by verifying your game files? The steps to do so can be found here:
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335 

Following that, you can also try reinstalling the game to see if that helps. If these options do not resolve the issue, we would be happy to investigate further via the Support Portal: hinterlandgames.com/support 

Thank you for your patience! 

20 hours ago, Admin said:

Thank you for reaching out. This does not appear to be a widespread issue, but we are happy to offer a couple of suggestions to resolve the issue. If possible, can you please start by verifying your game files? The steps to do so can be found here:
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335 

Following that, you can also try reinstalling the game to see if that helps. If these options do not resolve the issue, we would be happy to investigate further via the Support Portal: hinterlandgames.com/support 

Thank you for your patience! 

Should have verified files first... I think I did that some time ago after the big update so did not come to mind to do it again after smaller update. There were some missing files indeed. I did verification about 4-5 times but still two of the polaroids are bugged. Well not a big deal and could be that it's only on this run now. Don't have other runs with any polaroids to test this problem. Notes started working also. FM polaroid vista spot this not on the map and so it stays bugged like always if it happens on any particular run.

20230121225138_1.jpg

Edited by Moilanen
Image add. Did not work the first try.

Strangely I got the forlorn vista this morning and it worked fine .  I wonder if it's connected to where it was found?  I usually find the photo at the upper blind but I found today's at marsh ridge. 

Still on 2.02 version though.

Edited by Leeanda

On 1/21/2023 at 1:00 PM, Moilanen said:

Should have verified files first... I think I did that some time ago after the big update so did not come to mind to do it again after smaller update. There were some missing files indeed. I did verification about 4-5 times but still two of the polaroids are bugged. Well not a big deal and could be that it's only on this run now. Don't have other runs with any polaroids to test this problem. Notes started working also. FM polaroid vista spot this not on the map and so it stays bugged like always if it happens on any particular run.

20230121225138_1.jpg

Thank you for the update! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything further. We'll monitor the Support Portal for other mentions of this issue as well.

We appreciate your patience, and thank you for playing! 

• Like 1