Bach

Jarulf

I always thought that instead of music (which implies something is still working out there) that there should just be static like when the old analog AM radios were tuned between stations, but there would be some ghostly sort of almost words that you can't quite make out and could just be your imagination.

Analog and static: Yes I am old.

Edited by Sito
  • Upvote 1

That would actually be pretty cool. But maybe it would turn the game a little too much into horror.

I can easily imagine the character waiting impatiently for the next aurora, pen and paper at the ready to catch those fleeting messages from the Dark Beyond. They start to forget to eat properly, sleep during the day, and stop leaving the cabin as soon as they've gathered all the tins and ketchup chips they can find.

A bit like your average gamer.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Sito said:

I always thought that instead of music (which implies something is still working out there) that there should just be static like when the old analog AM radios were tuned between stations, but there would be some ghostly sort of almost words that you can't quite make out and could just be your imagination.

Analog and static: Yes I am old.

You and me both!🙂.  You can hear those faint voices in the mines sometimes..

1 hour ago, Leeanda said:

You and me both!🙂.  You can hear those faint voices in the mines sometimes..

I'm also an old fart but I guess I don't have "the gift", I still haven't heard any ghostly voices or creepy stuff that others have 🤷‍♀️ Maybe I'm just not very observant (actually that is very true!). Mind you I'm not complaining, bears are scary enough, I don't need any added horror! 😳

• Upvote 1