What mod could be causing there to be too much loose loot?

Skelegutplays

Hi, today i added a bunch of mods to tld, the game runs great but there seems to be much more loose loot then there should be. 

Im using my own custom difficulty, 8lmY-mi4O-GzoD-TQR2-9+IF

This difficulty should have  interloper levels of loose and container loot with the stalker loot table, but i feel like im finding way more loot then i should be.

On my first run, i found a bedroll, cooking book and box of revolver ammo at the poachers camp in forlorn muskeg.

Second run on timberwolf mountain i found a hatchet in the fishing hut, which is nothing unusual, but then i found  a knife, hacksaw, ski jacket, and more in the mountaineers hut.

The level of container loot was fine, loose loot is the issue.

I am playing the newest steam version of tld on windows 10.

My FULL list of mods is:

-Alcohol mod for modcomponent

-Alternative action utilities

-Animal behaviour

-Ankle support

-Bandage overhaul

-Better fuel management

-Better mending XP

-Candlelight

-Choose starting gear (turned off in mod settings)

-Crafting revisions

-Disable chromatic aberration

-DIY by santana

-Fire pack

-Foods by santana

-Food tweaker

-Free look in cars

-Gear spawner

-Hunger revamped

-Improved soundtrack

-Keyboard utilities

-Localization utilities

-Mod component

-Mod settings

-Movable containers

-Northfolk clothing pack

-Placing anywhere

-Radial menu utilities

-Relentless night

-Sun orientation fixes

-Wooden statuettes

Any help with this would be appreciated.

Holy crap. That's *a lot* of mods. I can only agree with Hozz. Your only option is to methodically remove them. Otherwise starting again with just the basics.

One thing to bear in mind with mods is, depending on the nature of the mod, they can cause an increase in loose loot.

So looking at your list it may be the Santana's foods is leading to more food spawning. Northfolk clothing possibly more clothing related items. Fire pack possibly as well. I don't have any of these so can't say for sure.

Other than the basic "make mods work" files I only have candlelight, wooden statues and placing anywhere. Other than the appearance of raw fat with candlelight, as far as I know none of these three will affect loose loot.

Edited by Sgt Socks
  • Upvote 1

No need to panic :D We got players with way more mods than that.

@Skelegutplays

Check the settings menu. "GearSpawner" got some settings to lower or raise the probability for custom items to appear.
From the top of my head, I don't know if custom items are added ON TOP of those who spawn already by the difficulty setting
or counted towards them.
So you might want to tone down your normal game settings also. But you should check first and see if the mod settings alone get you to an acceptable spawnrate.

Besides that, there are no additional mods on that list that would affect spawn rates.

Edited by Digitalzombie
  • Upvote 1