Episode 3 BUG Leave Community hall

Hristozov

I've finished ep 3 up to that point which i assume is near the end 3 times now.  The main quest wont continue no matter how many times i exit the hall. WhenI leave it I cant go back in there too. The map tells me to go to the mines but father Thomas apparently lied to me, because they're covered with snow. Checked file integrity, reinstalled everything still the same bug persists.

unknown (1).png

unknown.png

Edited by Hristozov

2 hours ago, SpanishMoss said:

Have you gone to signal hill yet? That is part of the quest, the game might have just forgot to tell you 

I ran into this bug too. From what I read from other players, the problem is I am supposed to receive a call before I leave the hall, but somehow I don't. So the "go to signal hill" objective never comes up.

5 hours ago, Andy612 said:

I ran into this bug too. From what I read from other players, the problem is I am supposed to receive a call before I leave the hall, but somehow I don't. So the "go to signal hill" objective never comes up.

Yep just as you say it. Never had the signal hill objective.

Unfortunate...

Well if you haven't already, make a support ticket. Sometimes the devs can manually fix your save file if you send it to them.

and for now, I'm sure you've tried reloading, but if you have an older save, try going back to that. You may have to re-play part of the game unfortunately, but it may fix the trigger that didn't occur last time 

I am in the same boat, playing on PS5. This is my first play through, so I'm definitely disappointed. I was really enjoying the game until this point. I submitted a support ticket over the weekend and haven't heard anything yet. There are several people on Reddit who have a thread about this same issue. Does anyone have an update on this bug?

On 8/30/2022 at 2:28 PM, Hristozov said:

I've finished ep 3 up to that point which i assume is near the end 3 times now.  The main quest wont continue no matter how many times i exit the hall. WhenI leave it I cant go back in there too. The map tells me to go to the mines but father Thomas apparently lied to me, because they're covered with snow. Checked file integrity, reinstalled everything still the same bug persists.

unknown (1).png

unknown.png

Thanks for your patience! We just released an update to resolve this issue. You can read more here: 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, keylyn said:

This bug is still not fixed for me on PS5. I still don't receive a call and can't progress further, even though there was an updated version when I opened the game.

20220907_181934.jpg

We responded in the other thread, but it may take time to appear across all platforms. Thanks for your patience.