Interloper HRV Myth

A Lamp

Recently i watched one of Atheenon's vid of YT cuz i got bored and at some point someone in the chat said he or she found climbing socks somewhere in HRV while playing a custom game with interloper loot. Atheenon comfirmed that you can, infact, find climbing socks in HRV even in interloper, althought he said they're very rare.

So, has anyone ever found them in interloper? Cuz this is kinda interesting finding high tier clothing in interloper (except combat pants).

9 hours ago, conanjaguar said:

Usually when I’m in HRV, I die within 24 hours.

Same, especially if i start in it. This is why im asking others, they're far more experienced in surviving this monster hidden in the beauty region.

17 hours ago, conanjaguar said:

@A Lamp

Interesting rumor. However, I wouldn’t know. Usually when I’m in HRV, I die within 24 hours.

Hah well he is annoying it has some parts where infinitely stuck because you saw a hatchet and went to get it but yeah brb isn't that hard on custom voyager eh iffy stalker hard interloper death trap pilgrim is top easy when I say custom I do a mix between stalker and voyager except I make sleep not annoyingly draining

I'm no expert (though I've made it to mountain town  on as the dead sleep and now I'm to nervous to leave st. Christopher's church but still I made it there) but it would not surprise me you can find revolver bullets there on intylopy so I would not doubt that you can find those there

52 minutes ago, Bearimpaler101 said:

Hah well he is annoying it has some parts where infinitely stuck because you saw a hatchet and went to get it but yeah brb isn't that hard on custom voyager eh iffy stalker hard interloper death trap pilgrim is top easy when I say custom I do a mix between stalker and voyager except I make sleep not annoyingly draining

Indeed... Indeed. (Flips through Enigma Machine Operating Manual)

5 minutes ago, Bearimpaler101 said:

What the hell is an enigma operating manual?

An advanced encrypt/decrypter made by the German army during WW2. Completely mechanical, and almost uncrackable.

If you still don't get the joke, he was trying to decrypt your post haha

7 hours ago, Bearimpaler101 said:

Haha you're right! I just blaze through typing. Not thinking of if it will be grammatically correct or not. I will try harder!

Glad to hear it.

7 hours ago, SpanishMoss said:

An advanced encrypt/decrypter made by the German army during WW2. Completely mechanical, and almost uncrackable.

Hide contents

If you still don't get the joke, he was trying to decrypt your post haha

Correct! The Allies worked on cracking it for much of the war. I think that they finally found a code book off a captured submarine.