Custom settings

Jynxer

Not sure what setting you would need, but you could always use the milling machine in BI.

If you're not averse to it, there is always the save game editor you could use to add them too.

Edited by hozz1235
  • Upvote 1

I'm a little confused,
the title of OP's post is Custom Settings and it appears that he wants an Interloper mode difficulty setting but with guns.  
So why would custom setting settings like that preclude the gun cleaning kits from spawning?  If you turn the gun setting to "yes" or "on" wouldn't you find cleaning kits as well?  I was not aware the spawining of guns and or cleaning kits are mutually exclusive?  Is this something new since the last update?

as @hozz1235said, a player could always use the milling maching in BI to fix their firearms.  Seems a bit out of the way but definitely a functional work around.

17 hours ago, piddy3825 said:

I'm a little confused,
the title of OP's post is Custom Settings and it appears that he wants an Interloper mode difficulty setting but with guns.  
So why would custom setting settings like that preclude the gun cleaning kits from spawning?  If you turn the gun setting to "yes" or "on" wouldn't you find cleaning kits as well?  I was not aware the spawining of guns and or cleaning kits are mutually exclusive?  Is this something new since the last update?

as @hozz1235said, a player could always use the milling maching in BI to fix their firearms.  Seems a bit out of the way but definitely a functional work around.

There is a milling machine in black rock too