Game lags when opening a container

I have a 170+ day stalker run, and I've been seeing a weird issue. Whenever i load into the game, the first searched container I open will cause the game to freeze for several seconds. This only happens once however, every other time for the duration of the current play session, opening a searched container will not lag the game. It even lags if the container is empty, so it's not about there being too many items. I'm also pretty sure it's not a hardware issue, as the game has not had any other stutters or low fps. If the devs want a video or other info I'll make a ticket 

On 3/7/2022 at 1:43 PM, SpanishMoss said:

I have a 170+ day stalker run, and I've been seeing a weird issue. Whenever i load into the game, the first searched container I open will cause the game to freeze for several seconds. This only happens once however, every other time for the duration of the current play session, opening a searched container will not lag the game. It even lags if the container is empty, so it's not about there being too many items. I'm also pretty sure it's not a hardware issue, as the game has not had any other stutters or low fps. If the devs want a video or other info I'll make a ticket 

Thanks for posting. A video would be helpful, and tickets often help us track the severity and prevalence of issues. https://hinterlandgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us 

Thanks in advance for the information, we appreciate the opportunity to investigate further. 

I have this issue as well. I play on PC through Microsoft. I can't recall this happening once I upgraded my computer though, so I think my issue was a low quality device. It happened throughout all of my runs. I'll try to open a container now and I'll edit this post if it still lags for me.