Wish an episode 5 will be not so frightening like episode 4

Wonderland wanderer

Since december 2019, i've walked though an episode 1, 2, 3 a countless times. It brings me calm and tranquility, helped a lot to dispel a depressive thoughts. 
When Episode 4 is released, it's frighten me alot, so i avoid them in the walkthrough sequence. So, i wish an episode 5 will be not so harsh and frightening like episode 4, i wish a happy end for all: WIll, Astrid, Grey Mother, Methuselah, Old trapper, Father Tom, Molly, a survivors, Jace and Atwood. 

Edited by Wonderland wanderer
  • Upvote 4

• 1 month later...

I agree! I was so frightened of the last chapter, I've got panic attacks for weeks and didn't know why. When I stopped playing, the panic attacks stopped too. I was telling to my kids at work what was happening in every chapter. They loved me to tell about it. I stopped at chapter four. I couldn't imagine to tell them about the frightening events. Btw: I'm 30 years old, and normally don't get frightened so easy. But this chapter caused too much stress for me, instead of being a nice game to relax after a hard week of work. Please make it calm and friendly somehow again. Thank you! 

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...