Dropped matches disappear in the Blackrock workshop

woodspiral

Don't drop matches in there - they seem disappear into the floor.

I contacted support about this.

Anyone else notice this in other locations?

I know if you have a bear roll or similar and drop a small item on it, then it ends up underneath it which can be pretty annoying (not to mention illogical!), but with the case of the workshop, the floor seems to be absorbing the matches.

30 minutes ago, woodspiral said:

Thanks @Leeanda!  Another screenshot shows the issue.  The dropped gut is below the floor level, so the actual floor level and display floor level are out of whack in this space.  Not sure if it happens elsewhere, but I've not noticed it before. 

Screenshot 2022-02-25 at 16.53.47.png

No problem!  Might be better to drop your stuff in the infirmary or guardhouse until the bugs fixed though! Save you time trying to find the smaller stuff!🙂

Thanks, it's ok - I can work around it.  It's only the matches that's been a problem so far, but I'd never drop an arrow head or bullet case! I like this location for a base - easy to get in and out of - quite protected from wolves (although one seems to spawn in the main prison yard a lot) - not an issue on Pilgrim obviously (in fact a bonus now my cooking is level 5). I also like the ammo making and the auto closing door - plenty of space/containers tables too.

One thing that is slightly irritating is that there are some boxes that you can't break down, but it's better than living with a frozen corpse in the Camp Office in ML on some runs 🤨

7 minutes ago, woodspiral said:

Thanks, it's ok - I can work around it.  It's only the matches that's been a problem so far, but I'd never drop an arrow head or bullet case! I like this location for a base - easy to get in and out of - quite protected from wolves (although one seems to spawn in the main prison yard a lot) - not an issue on Pilgrim obviously (in fact a bonus now my cooking is level 5). I also like the ammo making and the auto closing door - plenty of space/containers tables too.

One thing that is slightly irritating is that there are some boxes that you can't break down, but it's better than living with a frozen corpse in the Camp Office in ML on some runs 🤨

I quite like having the corpses around actually! Kinda feels less lonely! 😃

If you didn't know already You can eat wolf meat on pilgrim at any level! Intestinal parasites isn't on  on pilgrim! 

Glad you've got it sorted ! Good luck !

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2022 at 12:19 AM, woodspiral said:

Don't drop matches in there - they seem disappear into the floor.

I contacted support about this.

Anyone else notice this in other locations?

I know if you have a bear roll or similar and drop a small item on it, then it ends up underneath it which can be pretty annoying (not to mention illogical!), but with the case of the workshop, the floor seems to be absorbing the matches.

Thank you for reaching out to us via the support portal. If you haven't received a response already, we should be in touch shortly (please check your spam filter, just in case). 

This sounds like it is likely related to a known issue, which we are working to resolve. Thank you for your patience and support as we work on the upcoming Hotfix. 

• Upvote 1