If you were living in a cave

piddy3825

5 hours ago, ChillPlayer said:

Top notch!

You could put some sticks below the hides for added insulation but it sure looks very comfy ;)

well what you dont see is the moose hide underlayment that my bearskin bags are sitting on top of!
I have two fires going at the mouth of the cave and the one by my slumber space.  The ambient temp 
in there right now is shows 40C!  
I'm as cozy as a bug in rug!  

• Upvote 1

On 1/21/2022 at 1:04 AM, peteloud said:

If that cave had a PC and a wine cellar, I'd never move.

Hey @peteloud
this was a little more difficult to set up than I thought it was gonna be.  
There is practically not a single level surface in my cave, so 
here's my 
best version of a cave dwellers wine rack!  

screen_00257304-840d-41c0-8672-d6d498d8aa92_hi.thumb.png.3de8c65feba418d0a4bb4e5ef9ec17a0.png

I mounted sticks into cracks in the rock wall and built myself a kinda shelf system.  
I layed the bottles on their sides, cause I heard it's better to keep the cork moist?  🍷

The white bottles with blue label is some Russian vodka.  It's medicinal, right?
And of course, what's a cave bar without some beer?  Cheap Molson Canadian knock off
but good abv %

sorry that it's so crooked, but I had a little bit to drink...

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Catlover said:

Looks perfect @piddy3825, I rate it top marks, 10/10

All that's missing is the furry cave dweller. I know he only goes into certain caves but with a comfy bed like that, and top notch vodka, you might need to watch out!

If you mean the local bear, then no, he is not allowed back in on account he can't hold his liquor.  Gawd, I just can't stand aggressive jerks after they've been
drinking my good booze!  I eighty-sixed him after the  last time he showed up.  He ended up getting all teary eyed, crying into his drink then he chased my foxy companion all around the cave knocking my beers all over place, ate all my venison and then shat a steaming pile in front of the fire.  yeah, I'm done with him!

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1