Eating mouldy/ruined cooked meat

Leeanda

4 hours ago, Leeanda said:

So you can sleep longer than  your fatigue level if ill?

Yes, that is correct. 
have you ever gotten that prompt, your not tired enough for sleep or some such message? 
even after you've had a full sleep period  and awake completely refreshed, if you intentionally contract food poisoning, the required cure is two antibiotics and 
sleep for 10 hours.   I find that I can get my characters day/night cycle back into rhythm that way.  

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, piddy3825 said:

Yes, that is correct. 
have you ever gotten that prompt, your not tired enough for sleep or some such message? 
even after you've had a full sleep period  and awake completely refreshed, if you intentionally contract food poisoning, the required cure is two antibiotics and 
sleep for 10 hours.   I find that I can get my characters day/night cycle back into rhythm that way.  

Good to know thanks! It'll come in handy next time I ear some raw fish! 🙂

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, ajb1978 said:

If only food poisoning would allow you to bypass Cabin Fever....

Have to say I agree with you  there. Surely most of the ailments would /should override  cabin fever,except sprains. 

Whos going to think about that when they've got their head down the toilet?

Edited by Leeanda

3 minutes ago, piddy3825 said:

yeah, aren't you supposed to avoid dented, bloated or rusty cans? 

That takes me back to my childhood... getting banged up cans from the discount rack at the supermarket and bringing them home. Submerge it in water and squeeze it as hard as you can. If nothing seeps out, it's probably fine. And better than going hungry.

• Upvote 3