Death by distraction!

Leeanda

Has anyone died because they got distracted by someone or something? This morning I was trying to play as usual but my son kept walking Infront of the TV and talking to me at the same time.  I got so distracted I walked straight off the Ravine! Good job I was only about 50 days in!🙂

A few years ago I was crossing the log bridge in the Raven Falls Ravine. My cat jumped up into my lap and jostled my hand. I looked down briefly, then looked back up and was a bit confused by what I was seeing. By the time I realized what I was seeing was me falling to my death, I didn't have the reaction time left to quickly hit Esc and quit the game.

17 minutes ago, ajb1978 said:

A few years ago I was crossing the log bridge in the Raven Falls Ravine. My cat jumped up into my lap and jostled my hand. I looked down briefly, then looked back up and was a bit confused by what I was seeing. By the time I realized what I was seeing was me falling to my death, I didn't have the reaction time left to quickly hit Esc and quit the game.

Thats the first time I've heard of anyone falling off a log bridge! Was it a long run?

I actually fell quite a way before the black screen came on! Possible new glitch!?

Edited by Leeanda

My distraction tends to be I am tired and I keep the character moving along.  Suddenly, I walk off a short cliff, which wakes me up.  😲

In place with longer drops I tend to be more attentive or find a shelter until I can get more alert.