SPOILERS : I have a problem with valve puzzle in episode 4

oplli

For some reason i cant have enough pipe pressure and i have tried to close every valves that make the system loose pressure and opened all the other ones, checked it two or three times in different configurations and i cant make it work they dont want to melt. Is anyone having the same problem?

close the 3 connection valve on top and route through the 2 connection valve on the bottom that hisses a little - yes the hissing is intended

after you "started" the main generator/oven you need to enter the second room... to solve this you need to go through all the crouchy tunnels

Edited by camel

12 minutes ago, camel said:

Hide contents

close the 3 connection valve on top and route through the 2 connection valve on the bottom that hisses a little - yes the hissing is intended

Reveal hidden contents

after you "started" the main generator/oven you need to enter the second room... to solve this you need to go through all the crouchy tunnels

That is what i tried and it worked, that is so weird that losing steam through a leak gives you more pressure... but i guess i fugured it out at least

1 minute ago, oplli said:

That is what i tried and it worked, that is so weird that losing steam through a leak gives you more pressure... but i guess i fugured it out at least

we'll it's not a leak like the first valve - it leaks all the pressure

it stops after a moment xD

i can understand why someone would try to undermine the expectations for gameplay reasons

imo it would make more sense to have that same effect with the 3 connection valve(still delivering pressure to the top so nobody notices you tinkering  with things...)

but yeah, bottom valve does the trick xD