Need help with (Spoilers)

Arizona_Ranger22

All the parts kind of melted together in my mind so I'm going to give you some theories as to what might be next because I don't fully recall the order.

A. Completing that side of the boiler should open another doorway in the hallway perhaps? So go back the way you came and keep your eyes open for a door on the right. And maybe that one out?

B. You might need to open the valve on the front of that boiler.

C. If that doesn't work, face that boiler, then turn 180 degrees the opposite direction. Walk towards the hallway all the way to a door that says control room. To the right there should be a valve, perhaps closing that one helps? It should add pressure elsewhere to help you progress.

3 hours ago, TheRealPestilence said:

Because that makes perfect sense 😂

not rly 

but if you look closely you keep pushing steam upstairs while activating your boiler thingy, in the first puzzle at least

had it solved myself when i saw a leak and broke my solution, took me like 10 min to get it working "again" -.-

so maybe... one could argue you did that so the morons wouldn't notice... still

the leakage threw me off too

best tip: look at the gauges... you only care about maxed out gauges, nothing else basically

the very most of them need to be in the red

Edited by camel

17 hours ago, Arizona_Ranger22 said:

This is as far as i got. The only red pipe seems to lead to the left side of the room, but the valve is stuck frozen on the other side.

screen_8e1864d9-1098-4047-95cb-4f57f48c86cb_hi.png

you need to open the second room, straight past the firebarrel you passed when entering the first time... puzzle to the left will unlock the second visible crank in that picture

edit: and the second room after that

Edited by camel

• Admin changed the title to Need help with (Spoilers)

I completely missed one of the main doors - took me over an hour and my hubby "cheating" a bit on a walk-through to realize.

It's very hard to see once you're in that area with the steam and dark corners - use a lantern or torch and look everywhere to get your bearings when you first enter the area's main "lobby".