Moose attacks

Leeanda

Once it gets a hold of you you basically have to take it. You'll get broken ribs. That will require 120 hours of rest (sleep or passing time) to fix, and in the meantime your carrying capacity will be (IIRC) halved, no running, no rope climbing, none of that stuff.

Moose encounters are pretty serious.

51 minutes ago, stratvox said:

Once it gets a hold of you you basically have to take it. You'll get broken ribs. That will require 120 hours of rest (sleep or passing time) to fix, and in the meantime your carrying capacity will be (IIRC) halved, no running, no rope climbing, none of that stuff.

Moose encounters are pretty serious.

Thanks for the info! Here I was about to deliberately annoy one just to find out! Don't mind the no ropes, but no running is a big minus for me. I run a lot! I'm very impatient!😄 

Wonder why the damage is so much more extreme than bear though!

Edited by Leeanda

Well I would say that I'm glad I'm on pilgrim, but the last few successful attempts to kill bears have made them try to attack instead of their usual running off! Glad I didn't aggro the moose then even though very tempted as I've never been trampled before.

Edited by Leeanda

1 hour ago, stratvox said:

Oh, go get trampled at least once; you haven't lived until you've lived through that.

I've had my guys trampled by moose an easy dozen times by now.

Can't find any of them! 4 out of 4 no shows! All long overdue! The fates have decided its not to be! And to be honest I don't think I could let myself get trampled! Instincts to hunt and kill  moose is just too strong! 

Plus its gonna HURT!😃

Edited by Leeanda