Hinterland and Alien Isolation

Mig_zvm

Okay, this might not be everyone's cup of tea(snarf snarf), but I think TLD and Hinterland might be THE perfect fit for creating an Alien Isolation sequel or follow up.

I cannot imagine a better fit and I guess the only concern would be the pressure that comes along with taking on a project IP owned by another company such as Sega or Disney, however it works idk.

I would be happy if Hinterland got access to the A:I game engine and made an expanded survival mode off of that.

Alien Isolation is a great game.....but I personally wouldn't get excited about hinterland making AI2. Hinterland is good at having a vision to follow but I don't think they have the right talent and enough of it for an alien game.

• Upvote 2

On 4/9/2021 at 5:35 PM, odizzido said:

Alien Isolation is a great game.....but I personally wouldn't get excited about hinterland making AI2. Hinterland is good at having a vision to follow but I don't think they have the right talent and enough of it for an alien game.

Interesting!  And thanks for the reply.  I am pretty clueless as to what devs have the capacity to do and what they don't.  All I know is that Hinterland is growing as a company and Alien Isolation is one of my favorite games with the greatest potential, next to The Long Dark.

I think both games share some interesting similarities and I have always wished the Survivor Mode of A:I was expanded upon heavily.  Again, lotta of potential to unlock there.