Bedroll taking damage while sleeping in vehicles

Adamo

I think if you have your bedroll in your inventory when sleeping in a vehicle or in a snow shelter, it takes damage the same as if you're using it.  This like your sewing kit will degrade when repairing your bedroll if you have it in your inventory; but if you don't have a sewing kit or fishing tackle in your inventory, you can still repair your bedroll.

Bedrolls also just simply decays a little each day even when you're not using it (i.e. you're sleeping in a bed).  This decay rate varies with difficulty level.  Also, I don't know if your bedroll is cloth or bearskin, but the bear bedrolls decay faster than the cloth ones regardless.

Edited by UpUpAway95
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, UpUpAway95 said:

This like your sewing kit will degrade when repairing your bedroll if you have it in your inventory; but if you don't have a sewing kit or fishing tackle in your inventory, you can still repair your bedroll.

Wait you're telling me I don't need a sewing kit to repair bedrolls? Oh my how many sewing kits did I waste.

Edited by LoneWolf5841
  • Upvote 1

Just now, UpUpAway95 said:

Yes.  I just discovered that myself recently.  You do still need the cloth though.

Lol I wonder how we are sticking that cloth to the bedroll hmm this seems like an oversight on hinterlands part I don't think you're supposed to be able to repair the bedroll without a sewing kit (or fishing tackle). 

42 minutes ago, LoneWolf5841 said:

Lol I wonder how we are sticking that cloth to the bedroll hmm this seems like an oversight on hinterlands part I don't think you're supposed to be able to repair the bedroll without a sewing kit (or fishing tackle). 

Shh... don't tell them. 🤐

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1