Ash Canyon Load Times

hozz1235

Ash Canyon Load Times  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Willy said:

38 seconds load screen out of homesteaders respite cabin. I hate going in and out of buildings since Ash Canyon. 

My loading screens when exiting buildings in all zones are taking longer to be sure since Ash Canyon released.  I've not timed them though.

I'm also getting a number of screens that appear scrambled with pixels offset in lines at about a 45 degree angle rather than the image of the interior of the building I'm leaving just before the main loading screen kicks in.  The attached is a picture of what I see when I leave the Hunting Lodge in Broken Railroad.  I have sent Hinterland a bug report.

2020-12-24_4-50-50_PM-xq5xofcn.png

On 12/27/2020 at 6:10 AM, wilsonaka said:

I recently upgraded my PC to a SSD. I no longer have load times greater than 10 seconds anywhere. Now, on the Switch; Boy oh boy can I fix a drink.

I had an SSD when AC was first released (when I created this thread).  My hardware has not changed so Hinterland did something to improve load times because it's on par with other areas now.