Ideas for updates

tmeyer

I think there are a few few things that would make this game better. I feel like a few attachments for the guns would be cool. Not like call of duty with 12 scopes and crazy amounts of attachments but maybe like a 2.5x-4.0x power scope and a few different type of ammunition like incendiary or hollow-point rounds. I also feel like a shot gun would be a cool addition. I was thinking either a double-barreled break action or a pump shotgun. I also think that with having the addition of interloper mode  making it really hard to survive that a version that makes surviving super easy.  Like always finding something in containers, and during the Aurora cars a drivable for a few minutes before it stops or the car runs out of gas.  

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Morgntorg said:

What about a submachine gun and a rocket launcher to hunt bear?
I would also add a helicopter with machine gun turret to track bleeding deers.

It's rude.

19 hours ago, tmeyer said:

I think there are a few few things that would make this game better. I feel like a few attachments for the guns would be cool. Not like call of duty with 12 scopes and crazy amounts of attachments but maybe like a 2.5x-4.0x power scope and a few different type of ammunition like incendiary or hollow-point rounds. I also feel like a shot gun would be a cool addition. I was thinking either a double-barreled break action or a pump shotgun. I also think that with having the addition of interloper mode  making it really hard to survive that a version that makes surviving super easy.  Like always finding something in containers, and during the Aurora cars a drivable for a few minutes before it stops or the car runs out of gas.  

I would like to say that the topic of new weapons is often raised. And this idea has supporters and opponents.

All in all, I think a simple shotgun with two barrels is a good addition to the game. The bottom line is that it is easy to equip a cartridge for this weapon, there is no need to use a special machine. In addition, it has a good killing speed only at close range. I know that small fractions are used for hunting small game. In General, as a variant of the idea, this is the presence of such a shotgun, but arbitrarily. Either a shotgun or a rifle.

Please treat ideas with respect, even if you don't agree with them or think they'd fit into The Long Dark. You can offer up a debater a reason why you don't feel that this would fit but mocking suggestions doesn't do anything constructive and just leads to a hostile environment. 

Thanks.

• Like 4