More "Well's"

Willbonney

I enjoy the "well fed" bonus of being able to carry an extra 5kg so I suggest adding more "well" type bonuses, such as:

Well Rested:  Never gone "red" in sleep need for 3 days.  Makes you able to maintain energy better, 10% less fatigue over time.

Well Dressed:  Not been cold in 3 days and had hypothermia risk.  10% less calorie usage over time.

Well Shaped:  Has exercised regularly.  Walked a mile or sprinted a quarter mile every day for 3 days.  Sprinting costs 50% less calorie and energy usage.

Well Crafted:  Has spent at least 1 hour every day for 3 days crafting.  Now takes 10% less time when crafting.

Well Hydrated:  Hasn't been thirsty in the last 3 days.  Thirst need reduced by 10% over time.

20 hours ago, k0s0ff said:

I think this is already in the game. You just need to keep the balance.

screen_2f4ee53b-e8d2-4a72-8a6e-8943cf526376.thumb.png.4f8b3d637bd023b730b850ec1a2aa182.png

In addition, if you do your option. Then 3 days is too short.

I only used 3 days because that's what it takes for "Well Fed" buff to kick in.  As for those feat bonuses, they are permanent only if you have attained the badge and only if you activate them for that game run.  New players aren't going to have access to them.  "Well" bonuses are only active if/when the criteria is met, and stayed met.  As in the "Well Fed" buff for carry weight, if even for a moment  your calorie marker goes to 0, you lose that 5kg bonus until you maintain it over 0 for the next 3 days.  (Personally, on stalker or interloper I tend to ignore the well fed bonus and so "starve" in my sleep unless I'm attempting to raise health.)

22 minutes ago, Willbonney said:

I only used 3 days because that's what it takes for "Well Fed" buff to kick in.  As for those feat bonuses, they are permanent only if you have attained the badge and only if you activate them for that game run.  New players aren't going to have access to them.  "Well" bonuses are only active if/when the criteria is met, and stayed met.  As in the "Well Fed" buff for carry weight, if even for a moment  your calorie marker goes to 0, you lose that 5kg bonus until you maintain it over 0 for the next 3 days.  (Personally, on stalker or interloper I tend to ignore the well fed bonus and so "starve" in my sleep unless I'm attempting to raise health.)

But why not start the game? this is a good incentive to get them. As for your suggestions, it seems to me that at first glance it may simplify the game or it will not have a good value on the turnover and thus we will get useless things. I would like to see a full count with the data checked in the game.

I also want to add that we have clothes in the game. It affects the heat. Affects the fatigue rate. You can't make it so that all the existing mechanics turned out to be meaningless.

And one more thing. I'm confused about the satiety bonus. This turns an already strong character into a cargo mule.

• Upvote 1