A case for - you guessed it - crow animations!

c r o w

I noticed that crows, when seen above bodies, not only do their spiral of carion consuming, but they do so perpetually. They do not go down to pick at the flesh, nor do they go away, or leave those they might annoy. (I have not tried shooting at them.) 

It may be difficult to animate in relation to the game's engine, but truthfully I have no idea. If they can be actual animals, that would be splendid. 

• Upvote 1

Maybe the crows could go down to eat the flesh and then if we approach carrefully we could be able to take a shot on one of em. if we scare em (wich should be very easy) they drop their feathers (one or two maximum) and if we can shoot em, the carcas would have between 3 and 5 feathers plus 25kg/500 cal of meat wich would be dangerous to eat even cooked. 

what do you think?

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, oplli said:

Maybe the crows could go down to eat the flesh and then if we approach carrefully we could be able to take a shot on one of em. if we scare em (wich should be very easy) they drop their feathers (one or two maximum) and if we can shoot em, the carcas would have between 3 and 5 feathers plus 25kg/500 cal of meat wich would be dangerous to eat even cooked. 

what do you think?

I agree, that would be a very immersive and interesting mechanic to implement.

• Upvote 1