Is it possible to mix within itself?

deliaziz

Hi. Anyone who spends more than 1000 hours of play, like me, is having trouble knowing the whole map by heart. I don't know if it's technically possible, but it would be great if the map could also be mixed at the beginning of the game. There is no point in starting a new career unless there is a map that I do not know where to go. That is why I had to take a break from my current survival career. So if I start a new career it will be no surprise. It would be great if some uncertainty was added to play this amazing game.

Survival mode was in support of Story mode not the other way around.  In fact, survival mode was not even supposed to exist.  It was just that the survival sandbox proved to be so popular they just had to make it a mode of play.  So until Story mode was concluded, so Hinterland would be freed of that constraint, any substantial change for the game area was not going to happen.  

I think the abillity to survie in the game is 60% map knowlege 30% game knowlegs and 10% luck. (this is just quick numbers) I dont think making uncertainty is the solution. The maps are where they are and that is what i like.I have almost 800 hours and I dont still know all the maps by heart but I always know pretty much where I am. even in HRV. 

that said i agree there is not that much to do when you are passed day 100-150 and that you know the game by heart. something should be done.

3 hours ago, oplli said:

I think the abillity to survie in the game is 60% map knowlege 30% game knowlegs and 10% luck. (this is just quick numbers) I dont think making uncertainty is the solution. The maps are where they are and that is what i like.I have almost 800 hours and I dont still know all the maps by heart but I always know pretty much where I am. even in HRV. 

that said i agree there is not that much to do when you are passed day 100-150 and that you know the game by heart. something should be done.

Well... that brings us back to end-game ideas. It has been discussed before of course.

Some players do not want an ending (other than death or stop playing this sandbox).

I would like an optional Rescue / Escape ending to be available when starting the Sandbox. I have a few ideas, but I'll save that for a discussion thread of what rescue options there could be.

• Upvote 1