Dead bodies

Chameleon88

Add pls
Burn (fuel requires) or bury (stones for grave and wood for cross) dead bodies. It's wird to live with dead people in one room and it's annoying to hear endless crow scream in one place for eternity. Let it be 10 litets and 200 stones or more, no problem. Also you may add some deseases if dead body keeps in warm house.

Edited by Chameleon88
  • Upvote 1

LOL, you beat me to the punch.  I was just gonna post here my wish list to be able to at least bury the dead people outside.  

They could make it a craftable  mound much like a snow cave, right?  I'd keep the materials list doable...20 stones instead of 200, and utilizing at least 4-6 pieces of wood, maybe a piece of cloth or two if you wanted to do something decorative.

something like this?

57be0229056bd4337be924823d9a32c666039b09.thumb.jpg.f821510a421583eef73f5c7cbac313ea.jpg

• Upvote 1

I've weighed in on this in one of the previous Milton Mail Bags so I will just echo what I mentioned before:
*Regarding removing/burring corpses *

On 4/27/2019 at 6:38 AM, ManicManiac said:

I can see why people would want to do this as well... personally however, I tend to think them as extra storage containers.  I know that seems a bit macabre, but since we can't move other small containers to where we might like to have the extra "storage" (I mean beyond just dropping things on the ground indoors or outside)... they do come in handy as containers.  :)  

:coffee::fire:

the bodies never bothered me any.  they are a great source of crow feathers, but that always seemed strange to me.  the body is an icicle at this point, crows would have moved on a long time ago.

• Upvote 1