So what's next?

piddy3825

So what's next with TLD?  I've been playing since inception and now during Virus Lockdowne am playing more than ever.  So now that I am all caught up on story mode and challenges, what's next?  Maybe I'm just not looking in the right place, but is there still pending content for this game or is this saga coming to conclusion?  I'd love to see some further development in crafting and improvements in the way items are placed etc.  I'm good on the story side of things, I just love the sandbox!  

• Upvote 1

@Dum_Gen, yeah I get the situation but still this relative lack of responsiveness still is disconcerting, perhaps even annoying given the circumstances.  ( tongue in cheek, but I get about 20 notices a day from all my service providers, regarding what they are doing during this virus crisis).  I'd just like to see or hear more about is going on or likely to happen to my most favorite game, you know?  I think keeping the mailbag answered on a weekly basis couldn't possible be that daunting of task for the Hinterland Team, regardless of the circumstances.  I'm working from home too and your right there's a few things you cant do from home.  If anything at all, if I was in Marketing for Hinterland, I'd be using this down time to keep the interest up and the community rallied up with contests or something.  ...you just a little something!

• Upvote 2

It has been quiet. I’ve had a chance to finish the story so far and have really enjoyed it! I’ve been playing since the beginning of early access and it’s been a fun journey to watch the game take shape. It would be nice to see new wildlife enter the ecosystem maybe even some additional blizzard classes!! I’m also excited to see what they add to the milling machine!
P.S. I wish we could climb the rope while encumbered- I’ll take the risk- if I fall let me break a bone or something that wouldn’t heal as fast as a sprain.  

10 hours ago, Fadedzulu said:

P.S. I wish we could climb the rope while encumbered- I’ll take the risk- if I fall let me break a bone or something that wouldn’t heal as fast as a sprain.  

Right?  or at the very least allow a player to descend while over encumbered.  at least that would make sense since gravity is pulling you down already any, so maybe you could run out of stamina sooner having to work harder to keep from falling.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, peteloud said:

I would like to see frequent updates to correct minor issues, things like floating branches, stones etc.  Surely these do not need to wait until a major update is ready.

yeah, that's a good point... but then how would we get our "using the force" pics?  lol

• Upvote 1