My Wishlist

GunBlazer55

The things I'd love to see in TLD. Particularly Survival Mode cause the possibilities are limitless 🙂

We should be able to craft a Sling and a Slingshot. For a Sling, you can use a cured gut and a piece of cloth. For a Slingshot, a couple sticks, a cured gut and a piece of cloth. There are plenty of stones for ammunition so no worries there.

As for guns, perhaps a hunting shotgun and shotgun shells. To complete a trio of guns suitable for surviving the cold.

We should also have binoculars. To look far and wide of our surroundings.

There so be more wildlife as well. Foxes, beavers, racoons, mountain lions, bobcats and bisons. 

What we should have is some bird life. Especially to hunt for food, guts and feathers. The Canada Goose will be great. Along with the Harlequin Duck, Red-tailed Hawk, Whooping Crane and the Great Horned Owl.

• Upvote 2

What I would like to see happen and maybe others do too. We need to have pet rabbits. Sometimes when I hit one with a stone, I can't bring myself to kill it with my hands. They are so frickin cute.

We should be allowed to keep them as pets and friends. If so, we'll need carrots and other foods to feed them.

I've suggested a shepherd's sling in the past.  In my head I'm picturing it to where you can press LMB and it just quickly launches the stone towards the center of the screen and hitting hard enough to scare a wolf on a direct hit and deliver some non-lethal damage (assuming the wolf isn't already near death).  Or you can hold RMB to spin the sling around a few times to build up momentum, then tap LMB to launch the stone when it's "fully charged".  A stone launched from a shepherd's sling can kill easily.  In the ancient Roman days, a skilled sling user was considered on par with an archer.  It would be a direct-damage, non-bleeding wound kind of deal, but hypothetically you could even hunt with one.  I would think for balance, its damage would be on par with the revolver.  i.e. you might be able to kill a wolf in one shot at close range, but it should take multiple hits to bring down something larger.

A shepherd's sling would be a lightweight portable defensive weapon, where you wouldn't necessarily need to even carry ammo with you.  If you hear the warning bark, start walking away, scoop up some stones as you go, load the sling as you walk, then turn around and launch away.  LMB quick-launches are freebies, if you hold RMB to start building momentum the wolf goes into its attack run.