Returned to the Cannery

dahemac

15 minutes ago, Gracia_WolfSlayer said:

So that wolf will re-spawn?

I imagine that the timberwolf packs reset eventually. But I had gone and spent a week or so in Forlorn Muskeg and Broken Railroad, and when I returned the Cannery pack was still just this one individual who was still very afraid of me.

• 3 months later...
On 1/31/2020 at 8:43 PM, dahemac said:

I imagine that the timberwolf packs reset eventually. But I had gone and spent a week or so in Forlorn Muskeg and Broken Railroad, and when I returned the Cannery pack was still just this one individual who was still very afraid of me.

I'm in a stalker game, and have been waiting in the canary for 10 days for the TW pack to re-spawn.

Running out of food.

-t

On 5/23/2020 at 7:04 PM, turtle777 said:

I'm in a stalker game, and have been waiting in the canary for 10 days for the TW pack to re-spawn.

Running out of food.

-t

Cross the road and go left along the edge of the bay to the trailers. A delicious moose spawns either there or sometimes a bit North West of there.

If it is more timberwolves you are after there are three out on the ice along the coast due west. If you can get them to come after you and climb onto at fallen tree not too far from the Cannery, then you can clear that pack in relative safety. Although I sprained my ankle. Better than torn clothing.

Edited by dahemac

1 minute ago, dahemac said:

Cross the road and go left along the edge of the bay to the trailers. A delicious moose spawns either there or sometimes a bit North West of there.

Thanks. I still have 50% of Mr. Bear stached at the cabins. 
I’m just paranoid about the TW spawning at an inopportune time. I’m waiting so I can kill them all from above (“the maze”), and then go about the rest of my business undisturbed. 
Seems like that’s not going to happen.

-t 

Just now, turtle777 said:

Thanks. I still have 50% of Mr. Bear stached at the cabins. 
I’m just paranoid about the TW spawning at an inopportune time. I’m waiting so I can kill them all from above (“the maze”), and then go about the rest of my business undisturbed. 
Seems like that’s not going to happen.

-t 

Leave one alive. That (I think) keeps the pack from respawning. She will be terrified of you, and while coming around a corner face to face with her every day is a jump scare, this makes the Cannery itself relatively safer. There are plenty of other timberwolves in that region however.

22 hours ago, dahemac said:

Leave one alive. That (I think) keeps the pack from respawning. She will be terrified of you, and while coming around a corner face to face with her every day is a jump scare, this makes the Cannery itself relatively safer. There are plenty of other timberwolves in that region however.

Yeah, I think I left one alive. 
I expected the rest of the herd to respawn sooner. 

-t