Kettle

dahemac

A mobile aroura only hot plate.....I like this idea.....And tea kettle cooks two-four cups of stuff in one shot? I like that too....But for real tho, I do have a little butane powered hot plate. Would it be so far fetched to find one that uses lantern fuel?

• Like 2

as for the use of the electric plate, I don't see the meaning, that is, we already bark the various wood stoves for cooking and there are not many advantages in using the electric plate; as far as the kettle is concerned, I like it as an idea, maybe you can put it as a rare dish that can cook a lot of water or 4/5 cups of coffee / tea

(sorry if I made mistakes but I'm using google translator)

The kettle would be nice. You could brew coffee and the various teas in larger quantities, instead of 1 at a time. There could be a time reduction when stacking, like 10 minutes for 1 mug, 18 for 2, 24 for 3, and so on.

I would prefer a lantern-fueled hotplate over the electric Aurora powered one. Something that weighs 3kg and burns fuel twice as fast as the lantern, but can be placed and used on any flat surface, indoor or out.

Edited by Silverhour
expanded on ideas
  • Upvote 3
  • Like 1