Episode 3 Wolves

Gabbysdad

16 hours ago, Stinky socks said:

O deer, @Sherri, brace for impact lol

Speaking of point and click, GOG is giving away free syberia 1and2. It's for pc. 

There is also game without enemies actually, that might suit certain folks. It's called "the first tree". I have it on epic. Haven't played yet.

*raises shield* LOL. Feels like I'm constantly running across people who want a game to be something it's not. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/2/2020 at 6:15 PM, Kaj said:

Same here, I just want the story and do not want to deal with this silly timberwolf mechanic. 

How do we turn off the timberwolves or make them run away like wolves in episode 1 & 2

Agreed. Timber wolves are annoying. Not because they shouldn’t be there, but because it’s nearly impossible to shoot them. If the shooting mechanics were more reliable/realistic (meaning if it would be easier to shoot them), I wouldn’t really mind wolves 🐺 look at Red Dead Redemption 2, for example, wolves act more realistically but it’s much easier to shoot them down. However they are still scary, especially at night and if you don’t have the right rifle. 

Just use a flare if your not rescuing survivors. On the quest to reach signal hill, I booked it through the blizzard and just used 2 flares. They won't attack you if your holding a flare (unless you get close to them). This is on hardened survivor, btw. There were literally 5 packs of wolves that I ran into while getting to signal hill. Some of them left over time, but I had 10 wolves at most trailing behind me most of the trip. I couldn't even hear the blizzard over all of the barks and growls LOL. 

Movies & TV 9_9_2021 11_12_47 AM.png

3 hours ago, Stinky socks said:

Mama Mia I haven't seen that many wolves all hungry at the same time ever!! Who won?

I think there were even more than that. The visibility was too low and they kept running back and forth, so I couldn't tell. 

I made it to signal hill before that flare ran out, so I survived. However, I saved the game and then went back out to fight them all. I killed 4 of them and was down to about 20%, but I survived. I reloaded the save to see how quickly they could kill me. I ran out there and was literally dead in a little over 5 seconds. That was really fun playing around with. 

• Like 1