Either im blonde and missing where the code is.

TheUnknown

Ok I must be a blonde or they need to re-word the note at the New region. Where is the code? Note makes it seem like its in 1 of like 3 places?  I came in from forlong. So is the code static in 1 spot or is it like the rifle/revolver and could be in a few places? If its static could someone please point me in the right direction? I would hate to have to travel to every place the note says just to find out its in the last place and a 5min trip takes like 2hours. Please and thank you.

You need to enter BI via the Ravine (take the rope down into the ravine and press on until you reach the new region). This is an upland that is inaccessible until you put a rope out from up top; so if you go take a rope with you so you can go directly down to the main part of the region (and will be able to leave the region that way if it suits you better). You'll find the code in the control building for the radio tower at the far end of the upland.

There's a timberwolf pack between the entrance there (at the Summit at the End of the Ravine) and the Radio Hut, so be ready for them. It may be possible to sneak by but I wasn't able to pull it off when I tried it....

Ok so its not in the watch tower thingy? edit: I did go to the upland after searching the area down below.

Edit. ok i was blind. DIdnt notice the big metal tower like 10 second walk off in the distance until night time when an aurora kick up. >.> thanks for pointing that out.

Edited by TheUnknown