Can’t talk to father Thompson

RegentRelic

2 hours ago, RegentRelic said:

Never mind I restarted the game and now he wants to talk.

Yes, there is an issue related to this that we are investigating -- restarting the game as you did should resolve it and let you continue. Sorry you ran into that! :coffee:

• Upvote 2

On 10/26/2019 at 6:44 PM, Dougie said:

One more hitch.  I’ve been to the tower countless times in “Survivor” in the 4 years playing, but I can’t seem to find it in the endless blizzard....even looking at the map.  I’m climbing and climbing....

I waited the blizzard out but just use your map and watch your location denoted by the arrow.

Edited by hozz1235

This is on the issue of the priest not talking to you at the end.   I completed absolutely everything except the last Tall Tale.  You need to talk to him before you can get that last Tale mission.   I spent hours retracing my steps, checking my journal, going back to him, he still wouldn't talk to me.  I'd stand in front of him, go up on the stage and stand next to him....  Then somewhere in the forums someone said "Stand behind him."  THAT WORKED!  Oh man what a relief, but kinda sneaky.

i have a similar problem. EP 3 i reached the community hall, talked to Father Thompson, checked on the sick and left the Community Hall to check for the surviors at the crash site.

The wolf pack spawned, i chased them away, but then the quest jumped back to 9%, and i have to talk to Father Thomas again. There i cant continue, because he wont talk back to me :(

a little help would be apreciated, because i have no save before that mishap. i would have to restart at Episode 3 :(

Edited by Harxes