Been a long time

TSmith

Have well over 1500 hours in the game, have not played much in quite some time.

Question is.  Did the revolver being added change the rifle spawns? Used to be a rifle in the Radio control tower, seemed like every game. Either there or the farmhouse and you would have a rifle, have started a few games and checked for the rifle and have not found it either place.

Playing custom and do have the rifle availability turned on

@TSmith
They may have tweaked the balance a little bit, but over all... I don't think they changed the spawns much at all.  I still find way more rifles and revolvers than I could ever possibly need.  :D

:coffee::fire:
Specifically though, all the possible rifle locations are still valid... but as you probably know, it's randomized.  So where you find a rifle in one run, you may not find it there in another run...

Edited by ManicManiac

From what I've played since the last update I think that the locations a rifle can spawn haven't really changed however they do spawn less frequently to balance the additional revolver spawns. Some common locations where a rifle may spawn may also contain a revolver spawn so a revolver may spawn instead.

It can certainly be frustrating in the early game when you've got your rifle but 5 boxes or revolver rounds.