Add potatoes

Yavind

Raw meat is found in the refrigerators in abandoned houses. So when it comes to fresh products that can last a long time, I mean potatoes can last at least as long as raw meat. So what about adding potatoes? Potatoes can be found in potato bags in basements or refrigerators in-game.

Why exactly potatoes? Potatoes are rustic, simple and hearty food item. You can do anything with potatoes. Make baked potato, cook potatoes, roast potatoes. To make homemade potato gold(crisp),.. just add a little salt. The potato has a long shelf life and it is rustic food. Adds some quality to the game.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kristaok

Since there is no other fresh fruit or veggie option currently in the game, I would have to instead propose... perhaps... a can of potato soup instead? it would also be nice to have a can of chicken soup, and beef stew as well.

On 10/9/2019 at 1:53 PM, Yavind said:

Raw meat is found in the refrigerators in abandoned houses. So when it comes to fresh products that can last a long time, I mean potatoes can last at least as long as raw meat. 

Raw potatoes and other tuber/root vegetables can last much much longer than raw meat, especially when stored properly...

However, if Hinterland were to add them, I would suggest  the option to eat it raw, risking a stomach ache if consumed without cooking beforehand.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 2