Crazy crafting table time segments? WTH?

piddy3825

I've been getting some weird crafting table time warps recently when having to craft items that take multiple sessions.  I was crafting a bearskin sleeping back using a forged axe.  the total time was listed at 17 hours.  I ran a 6 hour stretch and when I bounced back to workbench load screen, it indicated that my crafting time remaining was 15.77 hours?  With every subsequent session, I would input for a 6 hour session and each time when the session ended,  the time remaining would have only gone down by a few hours.  This happens with each crafting session until it finally gets to be under 5 hours remaining to completion.  It says 4.93 hours.... I click on the full time, session ends 1.77 hours remaining.  I click on full time, session ends .43 hours remaining.  lol...  i click on the final time and viola I finally have a bearskin sleeping bag.  WTH? Right?

anybody got an explanation or experience anything like this?  

I've seen this multiple times when crafting all sorts of different items and while using different tools.  I once reloaded and tried crafting a wolfskin coat twice, once with the sewing kit and once with a fish hook (which are the only two tools you can use) and I got wonky times remaining both times... and they were different even from each other.   I'm absolutely convinced it's a bug.

ETA:  There was also no reason for the game to stop me from crafting for my requested time.  I was full on both calories and water, fully reseted, warm, and it was morning when I started.

Edited by UpUpAway95

1 hour ago, UpUpAway95 said:

I've seen this multiple times when crafting all sorts of different items and while using different tools.  I once reloaded and tried crafting a wolfskin coat twice, once with the sewing kit and once with a fish hook (which are the only two tools you can use) and I got wonky times remaining both times... and they were different even from each other.   I'm absolutely convinced it's a bug.

ETA:  There was also no reason for the game to stop me from crafting for my requested time.  I was full on both calories and water, fully reseted, warm, and it was morning when I started.

my experience exactly...  I ate and drank to full capacity before setting the times as well.   yeah, buggy as hell but not necessarily a deal killer.  just got make sure you are carrying 4 kilos of meat and 5 liters of water everytime you wanna make something now, lol.