The Long Dark PS4 multi-language?

Garg

Hi,

I already have the game on pc, and I intend to buy it also on PS4.
I will buy it on the internet (physical version), but I don't know if the game is multi language in Europe.
I found a seller, but the back of the box seems to be in English, Spanish and Italian (there is the region 2 symbol).

My question is, if I buy the game (with these three languages), can I put the subtitle (and the menu) in French (my console is in French)?

I don't know if the game is locked in the languages on the back of the box, or if it's compatible with others languages (region 2).
I know the question is weird, but I have not found an answer to this question.

Thank you in advance.

1 hour ago, Garg said:

Hi,

I will buy it on the internet (physical version), but I don't know if the game is multi language in Europe.
I found a seller, but the back of the box seems to be in English, Spanish and Italian (there is the region 2 symbol).

My question is, if I buy the game (with these three languages), can I put the subtitle (and the menu) in French (my console is in French)?

I don't know if the game is locked in the languages on the back of the box, or if it's compatible with others languages (region 2).

Thank you in advance.

May want to put this in the Support forum.

The Long Dark supports French no matter what version you buy. So buying a physical PS4 copy will be the same as your Steam/PC version even if the back of the box only is only in those other languages.

The Region 2 symbol isn't about the languages but about which PS4s it will play on - so if you're buying it ensure you're using a Region 2 PS4.

• 1 month later...
On 8/22/2019 at 1:40 PM, Garg said:

Hi,

Thank you in advance.

i have the long dark on ps4 (i bought it online) and there were still many language options. i didnt pay close attention to any of them but here was plenty!