2 x Moose Satchels

XDBarlowDX

So I created my second Moose Satchel after waiting almost 20 days for moose respawn, so happy until I realised in game that you cant use 2 x moose satchels...Please devs re-consider using 2 x satchels, it would be so advantageous and cool...45kg of weight in total and carrying 1 satchel on each shoulder not to un-realistic...Loving the game and cant wait to see what you d o next with survival and ofcourse ep3...

Long ago, I suggested that we should be able to attach a moose hide satchel to a deployed mountaineering rope.  The satchel would then function as a container we could raise or lower.  This would allow us to drop up to 5 kg of inventory items before a climb/descent.  

In my case, this came to mind after finding my 2nd satchel at the signal fire in HRV.

• Upvote 6

• 2 months later...
On 8/13/2019 at 7:58 AM, Khan_Drichthyes said:

Long ago, I suggested that we should be able to attach a moose hide satchel to a deployed mountaineering rope.  The satchel would then function as a container we could raise or lower.  This would allow us to drop up to 5 kg of inventory items before a climb/descent.  

In my case, this came to mind after finding my 2nd satchel at the signal fire in HRV.

^ Definitely this~ ^