General Feedback

ArrayKnight

• Hinterland

We're using the NWS/Environment Canada Windchill charts for our source data so if you're seeing oddities they are probably bugs, not problems with the basic math (although we'll need to do more testing to be sure).

What is the correlation between wind speed and wind chill?

Faster wind speed means higher wind-chill effects means colder "feels like" depending on your clothing and how well it protects from wind.

Is the spawn point near 948.0 88.4 32.0 (above cave dead end of the western passage) supposed to be in the cave (below)? This is a very difficult spawn point which almost guarantees a sprained ankle. It also makes it relatively easy to get to places that shouldn't really be accessible.

• 1 month later...

Do you think that it would make sense to tweak the Harvest/Repair dropdown sort order?

Harvest dropdown sort order:

1. Non-equipped -> equipped
  2. 1-99% condition

Repair items dropdown sort order:

1. Equipped -> non-equipped
  2. 1-99% condition

Repair tools dropdown sort order:

1. % Chance of success

Why are water bottles and sodas not frozen?

I mentioned that in one of my videos. I was thinking about when I put a can of soda in the freezer to try to cool it down real quick and it exploded. If they go to all plastic with sodas, I would think you would need to have them warmed up a bit (either with the stove/campfire/body heat/ect) before they could be used.

Archived