some areas/items reset after Steadfast update

reginaphalange

On my 500+ day Pilgrim save, I'm traipsing all over the island to find revolver ammo. I've been finding two things:

1) cabinets and other containers are "Searched" but have something inside that I 100% would have taken on my canned food run.

2) cabinets and other containers like cargo crates that were locked when I 100% would have unlocked them already. 

So it seems that, for some reason, the Steadfast update 'reset' some items, some locations.

or, I'm completely wrong and I just forgot that I missed these containers.

I haven't found any searched containers that have anything yet, but I have noticed some items which are not salvaged (which I'm pretty sure I salvaged everything), notably some lockers and cardboard boxes seem to have "respawned".

• Upvote 1

I forgot to mention that I'm 79.4% sure that some cattails have regenerated, OR, the game has added a few here and there. 

and I'm 92.6% sure that the game added some saplings here and there. I returned to TWM to look for ammo and in an area I was before, there were chopped AND unchopped saplings as well as locked cargo crates. I'm absolutely sure I would have unlocked the crates and I can't see why I wouldn't take all saplings in the same location.