Failed conspiracy theory

Doc Feral

I came up with a nice conspiracy theory, about Will and Astrid living on Great Bear before their tragedy and breakup. But then I made a throwaway pilgrim run and checked: the house on Jackrabbit Island only has one single bed. There goes my theory about Will using the Jackrabbit name as a reminder of better times. But maybe it was Astrid who moved away to another  island, and Will remained alone and Misanthrope. But if that was the case he should know something about Graet Bear's geography. Oh well.

Guest kristaok
41 minutes ago, Doc Feral said:

That Will an Astrid lived on Jackrabbit Island, and that was the reason Will named his business "Jackrabbit transports". Not exactly a conspiracy, but the wrong type of bed proved me wrong anyway.

Hmm makes sense.... maybe it was a single bed because Will was put in the dog house! hahah

Guest kristaok
6 minutes ago, MarrowStone said:

You don't need a big bed when you're gonna have to cuddle to prevent frostbite anyways.

But let's just settle with @kristaok's theory. 🤣

Lol true but you gotta admit Astrid probably did put poor Will in the doghouse. 😂 

edit forgot to add, remember how Will was like yes ma'am I'm going whatever you say after Astrid put her foot down, at first Will was like it's storming are you nuts!? but Astrid sure did put him in his place haha. 😆 

Too bad because of that they wrecked and that's how they got into all of this trouble in the first place heh heh... ooo well. :/ 

Edited by kristaok