Map Feedback

TheEldritchGod

Wow! This is some fantastic work! Thanks for sharing. :coffee:

If you don't mind, the only thing obvious to me is a missing warm cave in forlorn muskeg, it's right after the little corridor between the edge of the map and that tall column like rock, going from the middle warm cave to muskeg overlook:

MsafmMt.thumb.jpg.05a821b124bdec6eef44cc3c7b995a7c.jpg

Ravine Map

Is the Big Blue Cave icon representing the partially collapsed train tunnel?

If it does then maybe just a simple label or outline could work.  The Big Blue Cave icon is obscuring the map and it beckons for attention.

The best part for me is this is a topographical map.

Also you missed the cougar lair!

2 hours ago, Ice Hole said:

Ravine Map

Is the Big Blue Cave icon representing the partially collapsed train tunnel?

If it does then maybe just a simple label or outline could work.  The Big Blue Cave icon is obscuring the map and it beckons for attention.

The best part for me is this is a topographical map.

Also you missed the cougar lair!

You can thank Delta. I'm just adding the icons, and unfortunately that part of the cave is covered, so it looks rather confusing. Blue cave means, Mostly wind resistant, but fires can still go out.

I personally would like to scrounge together enough money for him to buy the program he needs to do HRV.

On 6/29/2018 at 7:45 AM, Dan_ said:

Wow! This is some fantastic work! Thanks for sharing. :coffee:

If you don't mind, the only thing obvious to me is a missing warm cave in forlorn muskeg, it's right after the little corridor between the edge of the map and that tall column like rock, going from the middle warm cave to muskeg overlook:

Ah. Thanks. Not all the maps are finished I'm afraid. I need to go over some again. But yeah. FM is on the list.

Archived