Wolf hood?

Barbed_Wire'99

4 hours ago, odizzido said:

What I would really like is to be able to make all clothing slots out of all animals. Rabbit coat, bear gloves, moose hat, whatever.

I'd go for that.  Although, I hope the bear gloves go all the way up to the shoulders.  See where I'm going with this?  Bear arms.  Because, gosh darn it, in the silent apocalypse, you should have the right to bear arms!

What @odizzido says makes sense. Also, you'd think you could make a coat from different fur types but would perhaps have different properties: bear skins would be too thick for mittens but ok for coats/trousers. Deer skins trousers might offer less heat/protection than bear skin but better weight/movement.?

Yeah see that would be cool and make sense stone. Maybe you could still makes bear mittens which would be really warm, but then you would suffer some penalties like it's difficult to use rifle/bow in some way, increases time to gut animals, that sort of thing. Having a lot of choices to make in the game like that would be cool.

I think so @odizzido. Those who've achieve 1000 day Loper runs, hats off to them, talk off taking off clothing when inside to save clothing  condition. That kind of discipline would make light of, nay relish, selecting different clothing for the weather/task at hand. I'm already trying to have an outfit for traveling (faster) and outfit for hunting/harvesting (warmer). It's a shame that at the moment warmer outfits trump everything (on Loper).

Archived