Moose On Broken Railroad?

Ahatch

6 hours ago, Carbon said:

My bad. And well done on that!

Thanks but let me put it in context.

So if an average gameday takes about twenty minutes, 200 days takes 60-70 hours.

From the time I started playing games trying to aggressively hunt wolves non-stop until I had finally completed a 200 day stint took around 400 hours. (The game previous to this for example ended around day 163)

Even worse, any time I've started playing the game after a break, all I can remember are the glory days. I'm wolfbait. A lot.

Still, there is a surprising amount of adrenalin involved in putting an arrow into a charging wolf at the last moment and dispatching a pack in a minute or two is heaven. And you get to run toward them. (At least until you reach aggro range.)

Not sure what happens now but coming back to CH from DP there would be three wolves in the townsite, three on the ice, one near Misanthropes, one near Log Sort and one near Jackrabbit. (And yeah I know there are others in CH). After you killed them all, of the two packs only one ever seemed to respawn. So that day was always the best in every game. Nowhere else had that sort of concentration. You could lead them back one by one to a killing field and at the end of the day see how many dead wolves you had grouped together.

Archived