graphical improvement

KinoUnko

It's really not that bad in TLD. And I actually kind of like it the way it is right now. Besides, wouldn't that just make everything look more "white" in general? My concern is the whole game would become even more plain then it already is. Most old-timers wouldn't have a problem with orientation, but I can see that being a real problem for newer players.

it's not that bad, but it's archaic. Plus it's free, and implementation should be minimal effort, well, depending on their render settings, it'd either be really quick, matter of minutes, or completely break everything and the whole game looks bright purple :D. Chalk it down as "eventually maybe", not "needed it yesterday"

3 hours ago, Mroz4k said:

It's really not that bad in TLD. And I actually kind of like it the way it is right now. Besides, wouldn't that just make everything look more "white" in general? My concern is the whole game would become even more plain then it already is. Most old-timers wouldn't have a problem with orientation, but I can see that being a real problem for newer players.

The base of trees used to be horrible. They're better now but still catch my eye a bit. The mesh between road and snow could be better.

Archived