Orchestrating a One Shot Generous Haul

CitrinePeridot

9 hours ago, JAFO said:

Not necessarily.. since Wintermute, as you you approach them, they'll first go into their "guarding the kill" stance, and growl at you. Only once you get somewhat closer will they charge.

Really?!! That is great! I hate the fact that I have next to no Wintermute experience! Thanks! It will be amazing, having a chance to finally be able to scare wolves away once again.

My experience with the story was that they just ran at me, no growling. But I only played the story very early on, maybe some changes were made because what I played was the very first story version. 

Now when I am thinking again, one time it may have growled at me first. I suppose I just need to wait a bit to get a new PC and go test all of these new things out.

3 minutes ago, Thrasador said:

You mean the shallow cave on the left side of the road before the pond on the left with all the cattails?

I'm confused as to which cave....there's about 4 caves you can find before Milton....including the one you have to go through....

Only one cave that has wolf, eating a carcass of a deer next to it. It is that very first wolf encounter in the story mode - it is right after you find the sewing kit and bedroll.

37 minutes ago, CitrinePeridot said:

The one where you have to scale up to get to it.

Scale up...you mean climb?

You mean the first cave you go through where you get the sleeping bag in Episode 1?

If so there shouldn't be a wolf by the entrance....after you get out of the cave you encounter your first wolf in the Story eating a deer....they warn you about it with a popup and everything....

There shouldn't be one by the entrance....the exit though, yes....

Oh yea, the sky colorization, the cloud changes, the crows flying, the wind picking up, animals dissapearing... there are tons of different indicators that the weather will change. In Interloper, however, many of these dont come fast enough to give you a proper warning.

Archived