Aurora bears do not mess around

Mixxut

Day 30 in my voyageur 200 days challenge . Just arrived at the Coastal highway.  I'm in the Gas station. It's night and aurora is in the sky. I would like to visit the Misanthrope's Homestead. I start walking to the homestead keeping an eye out for wolves and that bear that can spawn near the island. "No wolves huh? Im getting lucky here :D." Oh wait there is that bear. It's pretty far away so I can just walk past it from distance and... "HOW DID IT SEE ME?!? NO BAD BEAR DON'T CHARGE OR IM GONNA SHOOT YOUR FACE OFF!" One bullet hits the bear. Second bullet hits the bear. THIRD BULLETS HITS THE BEAR. Why can't this piece of crap just die!? And before i can say "Screw my life" the bear is stomping on my face. The bear mauls me I wake up with about 40 percent condition. I start bandaging myself and I hear the bear charging me again! "What the fu..." and the bear is on me again. I wake up with my condition on the red zone. "Where is my emergeny stim... I really don't have one on me? I got no time for this i just got to go." I run to a nearby fishing hut just before the bear gets me. I donot have more bandages  on me. I start crafting them... And then I die. From the loss of blood. On voyageur.  stared at the screen for a minute and pressed Alt+F4.

Do not mess with the aurora bears.

50 minutes ago, MarrowStone said:

Yeah... ive tried to warn players before lol, they dont give you enough time to bandage OR pick up your weapon so just RUN!!!

Luckily I was so early on that run. I once saw an aurora bear in wintermute but I killed it before it reached me.

Archived