Update says it fixed the bear skin problem but im still having it?

Laurenhollys

Hi,

I've never made a forum post on any game before so i apologise if i've done anything wrong or this isn't in the right place but i'm really frustrated with this glitch that i have thats stopping me from progressing and i dont know where else to ask about it. Basically i'm having the same glitch that a lot of people are where on the mission where you need to get the bear coat fixed i can't interact with the bear skin on the floor. Ive tried reloading i've tried sleeping i've tried leaving and coming back and nothing is working. After yet another big update that i installed today i was hoping that it had been fixed and i'm seeing people say that it has been and yet i'm still having the exact same problem and i'm not able to advance the story past it.

What am i supposed to do? Do the game creators read these? 

42 minutes ago, Laurenhollys said:

Hi,

I've never made a forum post on any game before so i apologise if i've done anything wrong or this isn't in the right place but i'm really frustrated with this glitch that i have thats stopping me from progressing and i dont know where else to ask about it. Basically i'm having the same glitch that a lot of people are where on the mission where you need to get the bear coat fixed i can't interact with the bear skin on the floor. Ive tried reloading i've tried sleeping i've tried leaving and coming back and nothing is working. After yet another big update that i installed today i was hoping that it had been fixed and i'm seeing people say that it has been and yet i'm still having the exact same problem and i'm not able to advance the story past it.

What am i supposed to do? Do the game creators read these? 

Hello @Laurenhollys - which platform and version of the game are you playing on? (v.1.0X etc). Please let us know, thank you. 

Chiming in to say I am having the same problem on XB1. There are no TLD updates pending so I am up-to-date on versions. I had not visited the lookout prior to the most recent update, and had not ever tried to interact with the bearskin until last night.

This is a game-stopping bug, I hope it will be fixed quickly.

Archived