Achievement not triggering. Xbox

sierra 117

I'm attempting to get, Pacifist,Living off the land and Silent Hunter achievements in a single run.

So I've just unlocked Pacifist, and was expecting Living of the land to pop at the same time as I have only been living off cattails ,mushrooms,rosehips and the odd ravaged carcass.

not sure I it just bugged with two achievements trying to trigger at the same time/ if maybe I shouldn't have eaten the deer meat( it does say wild animals and plants in the description)

Also tried going to day 27on my remaining cattails .(incase it didnt count the first day, as you start with a full belly)

Still nothing, anyone experienced the same issue/any ideas?

I popped all of these. I didn't do them all at once, but I overlapped them. I had no issues.

The one thing is to also make sure you take no meds except natural remedies. That's something I made sure of.  Someone else had a problem with it, but the second time he didn't take meds and he got it.p

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't been able to unlock this achievement.  I tried for 30 days and took the occasional painkiller.  I had heard medicines disqualify you so I then just spent 27 days only eating wolf meat, fish, reishi tea and water.  Still haven't unlocked this achievement. 

I checked an older thread talking about Achievements (Steam must have them too) and Patrick said that medicine does not affect getting the achievement, it is only about calories consumed. 

I haven't had any other problems with chievos (other than the flare cache that everyone is fighting with), so I am confused.

I figured out that it was the Reishi tea that prevented me from getting the achievement.  One would assume Reishi tea falls under the "harvested plants" definition, but I guess not.  I didn't have any rose hip tea but I assume that would disqualify the achievement as well.  All I consumed were animal meat and water, got the achievement.

Archived