How do i Sleep in Single Player?

jasonelmore

I keep dying at the beginning of the game when you finally get to the road with all the cars. i keep dying of fatigue.    I have tried fires, i've looked for a bedroll like in survival, i've "passed time" using the Radial menu. Despite all of this i can never gain any stamina back.  DO you only sleep at major checkpoints or something?

9 hours ago, Patchouli said:

I think the OP's question is where is this option?

When you're in the vehicle (you might want to build a fire on the hood or engine first, if it's cold) bring up the Radial Menu, and select Campcraft. At the top you will see a blue bedroll. Select that, and you'll sleep in the car. It's that simple. And don't sleep more than an hour or maybe two at a time.. if the wind puts that fire out, you might freeze to death in your sleep.

On the Xbox one there isn't a bedroll at the start of episode one , I have searched everywhere and there isn't one to find , pc players seem to have one though. 

I am in the same position my character is exhausted and when he gets mauled by the wolf he doesn't survive .

On 02/08/2017 at 8:40 PM, jasonelmore said:

I keep dying at the beginning of the game when you finally get to the road with all the cars. i keep dying of fatigue.    I have tried fires, i've looked for a bedroll like in survival, i've "passed time" using the Radial menu. Despite all of this i can never gain any stamina back.  DO you only sleep at major checkpoints or something?

you must find bed bag and then you can sleep everywhere you want, but i dont recommend sleep in the street. try to find a cavern or a house because of the freeze and the wind. 

1 hour ago, Jacknoodles said:

On the Xbox one there isn't a bedroll at the start of episode one , I have searched everywhere and there isn't one to find , pc players seem to have one though. 

I am in the same position my character is exhausted and when he gets mauled by the wolf he doesn't survive .

i found mine in a dead body into a cavern

On 8/4/2017 at 1:07 PM, Jacknoodles said:

Just to clarify a previous post, in cars on the radial menu the bedroll option will appear even if you don't have one, it's a visual shorthand meaning 'sleep' in this case. Please feel free to PM if you're having trouble, and I'll help you along a bit with some advice. 

Archived