You can do it WITHOUT PANTS

stapeliad

I finished the whole thing yesterday, and would just like to add a word of encouragement that if the awful relentless wolves destroy your pants about a quarter of the way in, including the spare pair of cargo pants and the thermal undies, you CAN get through in just your undies and keeping everything else covered!

This was in no way pleasant but I didn't get frostbite or hypothermia.

No one in Milton has any pants...... shirts galore. :/
Journal blueprints aren't available and must be earned... nothing for pants in first chapter. [ /spoiler]

9 minutes ago, LucidFugue said:

I was a little upset that McKenzie didn't reflect the clothing I had changed into during cutscenes. Now it all makes sense. :D

HAHAHA yes I thought the same thing. He was not naked in his briefs during the cut scenes. :P 

4 hours ago, LucidFugue said:

I was a little upset that McKenzie didn't reflect the clothing I had changed into during cutscenes. Now it all makes sense. :D

Yeah hahaha, I was walking around in Milton with just the blue long johns on Will since his pants were wet but when he gets to the Milton cut-scene, his pant are back on, so I thought...that sneaky bugger :D

12 hours ago, stapeliad said:

No one in Milton has any pants...... shirts galore. :/
Journal blueprints aren't available and must be earned... nothing for pants in first chapter. [ /spoiler]

nope mate...sorry to tell you this but you are wrong...i played before the patch to day and i found pants...i was worried abput finishing the 1st chapter whitout it but found some in the house whit the door locked that you have to finde the key B|...so for those who are scared of losing pants there are random spawn of those i guess...

I had to wait until getting to Mystery Lake for pants. 
Never was I so excited and happy for a pair!

Maybe I found a pair in Milton when I first first got there (cant recall now)  but those wolves really tore me up, one after another...they were immune to torches/flares and they destroyed all the pants!!

Archived