The year ahead

So, with the holiday upon us (happy holidays to everyone by the way) many people start thinking of the year ahead. What are you folks most looking forward to in 2014. Besides The Long Dark of course ;)

I got invited to a game launch in Helsinki (for the game Reset) sometime this year, probably around December. @JetroKoro are you in Helsinki or somewhere close by? Your hotels are a bit expensive if you know what I mean... :D

As for other things, I got a lot of early access games and I hope to start making videos and streams regularly. My new year was consisted of diarrhea and tea, not sure what does that say about the rest of the year

Traveling! Melbourne, Australia and/or Helsinki, Finland

@ArrayKnight Why Melbourne Specifically ?? If you are coming for a holiday, then there is a lot more to Australia than Melbourne. For Example Western Australia(Perth) is the most beautiful State in Aust, from the Tall tree in Pemberton, Wild Flowers around the South/West of the state, to the Pinnacles and Wave Rock in the North, or 80 Mile beach of Pristine white sand. The Whitest of all whites . . . Blue waters and Dolphin feeding at Monkey Mia . . . Im a little bias, and Perth is the most isolated City in the world . . . . Anyways what ever your doing, Welcome :D

As for me, I'm looking at giving up the smoking, (for me and my son) Drop a few pounds, become a better photographer (Technically), Learn Arduino ;) (looks very interesting) so when i turn on a light in the lounge room, it turns the TV on, Get better known with writing Obj-C, Markdown, and understanding Cocoa Touch more and read more. . . . . . .

Archived