Late Game!

Riverotter

On 12/20/2016 at 4:43 AM, Ohbal said:

Its been a while since we last discussed this so I'm going to add my two cents again. 

The progressive decay is a wonderful concept that was quite popular on the forums before the vigilant trespass update was released. This being said, in my 370 days voyager game I can only really feel the weather decay. The wildlife population and respawn rates feel the same, don't know if the decay is too small to be noticed or is not working as intended. 

On the custom settings topic, I'd definetely love to be able to customize my experience. I don't really understand (although I respect it) the "fixed experiences" reasoning for a mode that was originally designed to test the gameplay foundations of the story mode. Main reason for the Sandbox mode to stay seems to be that the community loves it. Well, if its a community (partially) driven mode / experience, why not give us the chance to set it up based on our preferred play-style? Its not like the rest of the modes  would be lost... this would just mean adding a new one, that would most probably be used by experienced players looking to tailor their experience based on their learning with the standard modes.

I know I would love to be abe to play in Interloper weather, with Stalker loot and Voyager wildlife :D 

You would get bored of that custom mode.....Then create another...Then another and another.... Utopia

Just now, AZHockeyNut said:

You would get bored of that custom mode.....Then create another...Then another and another.... Utopia

No matter how good a game gets, I eventually get bored of playing it. Now, the more I enjoy the game, the more I stick to it. To some extent, I'm sure this apply to most of us :) 

Pretending a game is ment to last forever is the utopia here ;) 

Archived